X, Y, Z…Training to meet all generational needs
Amber Aziza, Founder, Chief Millennial Officer,
The Aziza Group
Millennials are known for making everything shorter "LOL" and "BFF" are just examples. So why, in a generation known for shortcuts, is it so difficult for us to train them? Does Gen X need specialized training? How do we engage Baby Boomers? What on earth is a Zillennial?! This interactive workshop focuses on answering all questions Talent Development has surrounding the generation gaps and provides strategies and resources to accommodate your needs.
Amber Aziza is a Millennial who is the Founder and Chief Millennial Officer of The Aziza Group, an organization designed to bridge the gap between Millennials and Corporate America. After spending over 10 years as an award-winning Executive Training Director in the corporate world, Amber turned in her suits and exchanged them for flirty dresses and a laptop on the go! She's obsessed with making company culture cool again and with showing Millennials that the 9-to-5 grind doesn't have to be so hard! Amber is a Huffington Post Contributor, a seasoned speaker, and a consultant for Fortune 500 organizations as well as small businesses. She has been honored as one of 30 Under 30 Training Professionals by Masie’s Learning Consortium and has been recognized as the 2012 Training Professional of the Year. While she has lived a little bit of everywhere, she currently resides in her hometown of Toledo, Ohio and enjoys volunteering with foster children and troubled youth in her free time.
1. Go off of WT Harris onto IBM Drive.
2. Enter Entrance 8. You will some signs with entrance numbers on IBM Drive.
3. Go straight until you get to the stop sign.
4. Make a left at the STOP sign.
5. Make a right at the AXA sign.
6. Park your car in front of the building.
7. Enter the building and take the elevators to L1.
8. Make a right off of the elevators and continue down the hall until you see the AXA security desk on your left.
9. Security will provide you with a name badge and escort you to the room.