- To grow not only by number but by benefit.
- For Charlotte and the surrounding area to know who we are and what we do.
- To be a financially healthy chapter.
The mission of the Charlotte Area Chapter of ATD is to provide our members excellence in training and development services by enhancing their knowledge and skills, which impact the effectiveness of their clients, organizations, and communities.
The Charlotte Chapter of ATD will strive to become a global model by redefining chapter excellence. To accomplish this we are committed to:
- Serving as a resource for professional skill development
- Promoting professional networking opportunities with the organization and in the community
- Continuing to build a reputation for excellence through current and vital training and development programs.
In addition, we continue to:
- Provide a means for disseminating and exchanging knowledge, skills, and appropriate attitudes concerning Human Resource Development
- Encourage participation and affiliation of individuals or groups concerned with specialized areas of interest within the broad field of Human Resource Development
- Encourage educational institutions to provide programs for the preparation and growth of Human Resource Development practitioners
| 990 2015 | 990 2014 | 990 2013 |