Become a Volunteer
It is the mission of ATD - Charlotte to elevate the knowledge and skills of talent development professionals by providing highly educational, engaging, impactful, and actionable learning experiences. As our chapter and learning community continue to grow, there are many opportunities for our members to volunteer their time with the chapter or local community.
- Give back to the chapter or Charlotte community while building important skills.
- Network with local professionals and community members to build upon your professional brand.
- Build your personal capability, develop your professional capability, and impact your organizational capability.
What Opportunities are There?
- Meetings: we can always use your help in greeting and mentoring new members! We are always on the lookout for planned icebreakers and networking activities for monthly meetings, and can use help in contacting new members and guests after each event.
- Chapter Operations: have an interest in marketing through social media? Promoting benefits of the Power Membership? Engaging with leaders to discuss corporate level events and sponsorships?
- Community Service: want to give back to the Charlotte community?
How Can I Volunteer?
To volunteer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all volunteers must be active members of ATD - Charlotte. If you are not an active member of ATD - Charlotte, learn about the other benefits of membership here.