Resume Writing ServiceATD Charlotte offers a free resume writing service for members. Click here for more details. Note: This link is only for ATD Charlotte members.
Referral ProgramATD Charlotte members who refer a friend as member of the ATD Charlotte Chapter earn a 25.00 USD reduction of their annual membership fee for each referral.
Guest Passes and Quarterly Drawings
Members are given five FREE guest passes per year to give to friends and colleagues. When a member brings a guest, they are automatically entered into our monthly drawing and one lucky member walks away with an exciting prize that same night! Note: Each guest may only use up to two free passes.
2019 Member Points Program
To reward active and engaged ATD Charlotte members, a new Member Points Program has been implemented. Below is an outline of the program and its benefits.
How does it work? It’s simple! Earn 1 virtual point by doing any of the activities below. At year-end, interested and qualifying members, with 11 points or more, will be entered into a drawing for some exciting prizes!
- Monthly meeting attendance (earn a point for each meeting you attend. This means you can earn 11 points in this category throughout the year)
- Special “day long” learning session attendance (i.e. workshops)
- Day of Learning registration (1 point for ½ day pre-conference and another point for DOL)
- Bringing guests (1 point for each guest you bring)
- Volunteering (1 point each time you volunteer at an ATD-sponsored event)
- Follow ATD on one or more social media platforms Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn (earn 1 point for each one that you follow – potential to earn 3 points total)
Click here for Member Points Program FAQs
UNC Charlotte Offers Learning and Development and Human Resources Generalist Programs 15% Discount for ATD Members.
Learning and Development Certificate
Human Resources Certificate
Design Thinking Certificate
Wake Forest University Charlotte Center
Wake Forest University Certificate in Design Thinking for Innovative Business Problem-Solving
MARCH 24 – APRIL 28 (meets every Thursday from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
Location: Wake Forest University Charlotte Center, 200 N. College Street, Suite 150, Charlotte, NC 28202
10% Discount available to ATD members
Email Carol Oliff at email@example.com for additional information on this discount
20% Discount available to ATD members sending 2 or more attendees (from same organization)