Chris Kirchner, Owner, ROI Consultant, Metrics2Meetings
This is our internal team workshop on measurement and evaluation customized for the private sector. Participants experience application of the ROI Process model. This content rich workshop focuses on developing application and impact objectives, collecting various types of hard and soft data, isolating the effects of the program, converting data to monetary values, tabulating appropriate costs, and calculating the ROI.
The facilitator will guide participants through development of a draft project plan, data collection plan and isolation strategies for the selected program providing prioritized opportunities for measurable improvements of the selected program.
Benefits of ROI
- Align programs to business needs
- Enhance design and implementation processes
- Show contributions of selected programs
- Defend/Maintain/Grow budgets
- Improve support for programs
- Identify inefficient programs for redesign or elimination
- Identify successful programs for replication
Who Should Attend?
This workshop will be valuable for anyone interested in building accountability into performance improvement initiatives including experiential marketing, meeting/events, training, education, human resources, and development initiatives.
The workshop will be valuable for:
- Sales/Marketing Professionals
- Management development specialists
- Learning and Development Managers
- Evaluation managers and specialists
- HR specialists and advisors
- Performance consultants
- HR managers and executives
- Organizational development specialists
- Program specialists, designers, and facilitators.
After this 1-day workshop, you should be able to use The Phillips ROI Methodology to:
- Write objectives which reflect ultimate outcomes.
- Determine the timing, sources and instruments of data collection.
- Select appropriate strategies for isolating program effects.
- Calculate or estimate the value of an improvement.
- Identify and monitoring appropriate program costs.
- Apply simple statistical tools to data analysis.
- Analyze data including calculating the actual return on investment.
- Present evaluation data to target audiences.
- Implement the ROI process.
- Gain management support for ROI.
Facilitated by Chris Kirchner, this ROI Methodology workshop provides a pragmatic and interactive experience. Chris, a certified partner with the ROI Institute will deliver the content ensuring participants will leave with practical tools and skills to implement immediately in their workplace.
About Metrics2Meetings: A ROI Institute Partner, Metrics2Meetings consultants leverage the ROI Methodology™ for development and evaluation of corporate experiential programs. As your strategic partner - we offer educational workshops, consulting and impact studies. By viewing both stakeholders and participants as vested customers, we take a results-driven design approach to improve program performance, assess attendee experience, measure business impact and identify ROI.