The July meeting will be a ‘fast learning’ professional meeting where we share ideas and insights on a predefined list of topics. The goal is that we will gain a deeper understanding, take away some best practices and understand issues involved.
• eLearning: what's new in Captivate 5
• Training Design: Email based tool for virtual learning
• Training delivery: Empowering communication to improve your influence
• Performance Improvement: Improving Performance by understanding self and others
• Managing Organizational Knowledge: Negotiating Skills
• Career Planning
There will be an opening discussion to explain the topics and how they relate to the ASTD Competency Model. Members will then choose from the topic list, rotating every 15 minutes between the speakers and sponsors to gain and share knowledge.
Kerry Howe, Compass Group
Ron Price, Yukon Learning
Laurel Dabria, Sounds Clear
William Checket, Family Dollar
Tammy Chung, Pro Net Member
Pam Bauer, Intrinsic Alliance
ATD Charlotte is a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit. | CHIP CH4067 | Contact