Register by March 16!
Disciplined Listening: Influential Instruction
Presented by Michael Reddington, CFI
Through a combination of interactive discussion and video reviews attendees will walk away with new perspectives, skills and techniques designed to increase their instructional influence including how to:
- Inspire commitment over compliance
- Overcome the most common perceptions and biases that create barriers to learning
- Align new ideas with their participants' self-images
- Avoid the negative impacts associated with implied expected answers
- Apply the specific influencing techniques preferred by Certified Forensic Interviewers
- Exemplify the core tenants of Disciplined Listening
5:00 PM - Networking
5:45 PM - Dinner (Ropa Vieja, Mexican Rice, Seasoned Green Beans, Mexican Salad, and Rolls)
6:45 PM - Disciplined Listening: Influential Instruction
About the Speakers
Michael Reddington, CFI is an Executive Resource, Certified Forensic Interviewer, President of InQuasive, Inc and the developer of the Disciplined Listening Method. Michael is a veteran of over 1,000 engagements and has educated over 10,000 participants from over 50 countries. He applies his research, experience and perspective to topics including interrogation, sales, leadership, conflict resolution, and public speaking. His attention to detail, customized approach and attendee interaction ensure that with Michael, it is never a presentation - it is always an experience.