Microvideo Workshop Description:
Using microvideo for e-learning has the potential to raise the level of student engagement by reducing the amount of time dedicated to training. The mobile-based nature of microvideo allows for easy production by subject matter experts and distribution through corporate digital curation platforms. Microvideo can be categorized into various increments of time, with each providing a formula for storyboarding and production.
In this one-day workshop, Josh Cavalier will break down the advantages and disadvantages of using video lengths between one frame and 60 seconds. You will learn how to adopt simple visual cues that make the learning concept clear right from the start, and understand creation and distribution of your microvideos.
After this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Understand the history of micro formats
• Understand how the brain processes video and audio
• Use formulas based in brain science for microvideo creation
• Create their own microvideos
• Create a user generated micro-video workflow
• Understand how a video content management system works
• Use metadata with microvideos
• Use video analytics to guide the microvideo creation process
Please note: Refunds are not available for this workshop. However, you may transfer your registration if you are unable to attend.